AstroRecorder USB Telescope
2MP Electronic Eyepiece 1.25″ USB for Professional Monocular – Records Video and/or picture image
- Plug and play without a driver, a real-time dynamic observation by crystal clear image.
- The image processor uses dark light compensation technology to greatly improve the camera’s image clarity in low light conditions.
- In MJPG video format, You can record video quickly and the frame rate up to 30FPS at 2K resolution 1920×1080; if you want a high-quality image, please choose YUV uncompressed video format
- Fun and useful USB eyepiece camera allows you to transmit the real-time view through your telescope to a laptop or PC, and capture great digital movies and images
- Share the view of bright planets, the Moon, and terrestrial targets through your telescope with friends, family, and fellow astronomy enthusiasts
- An affordable introduction to the rewarding hobby of astrophotography. Great for lunar and planetary shots – not suitable for deep space imaging
- Machined aluminum 1.25″ adapter barrel for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
- Storage Relative Humidity: 20%~95%